cofaso™ for the panel building industry Highly Automated Electrical Cabinet Production
World-embracing pressures and limited time-to-market challenge manufacturers to improve engineering approach and use innovations to raise their competitive advantage. Latest technology advances planned to update classical control panel wiring are undergoing a transformation about how panels are designed, built and maintained. After any evolution within control panel design and manufacturing, you will see the favorable outcomes about the processes in production facilities and for the end users or machine builders.
Electrical cabinet design is based on a technical approach and it is not talked about only choosing a cabinet and back panel to place your electrical devices. The significant point is creating a design to control a process or machine.
To be a successful electrical panel builder company today you need the latest design environment. Design and documentation are very important that ensure you to identify and solve problems before parts are ordered and production is planned. In this case, cofaso provides the customer to interact expeditiously at the right time against misinformation and sudden changes.
Our electrical CAD library of all parts and macros supports you in lowering design effort for the entire process which is very complicated. With an effective design, all steps will be highly performed while building a panel, in single-line diagram, three-line diagrams, panel design, manufacturing connection plans and labeling processes and completely provide the preparation required to make the panel easy to build without an error.
Live the difference
Innovations - Automatic part selection
- Public cloud and private cloud - Automated schematic creation - Knowledge database - Configuration - Complete simplicity
Your automation partner: cofaso™
• Integrated symbol libraries with supporting DIN, IEC, JIC, JIS, NFPA, US, Russian GOST, Chinese GB norms • Prepared part libraries from all manufacturers • Wide range of macro variants • Import DWG, Eplan 5, XML formats • Export DXF, Eplan 5, XML formats
• Import Eplan P8 macros and part libraries
• Auto PLC projects from Excel I/O-list
• Auto device and PLC connection plans
• Auto projecting from macros and Excel file
• Auto terminal connection plans
• Auto import of translation texts from project
• Auto Excel import of parts • On-line PLC cross-references and overview
• On-line translation
• Auto cabel plans
• Auto manufacturer lists
• Auto device lists
• Auto purchase order lists
• Auto article lists
• Auto wire lists
Mert Bilgi İşlem
Belediye Caddesi, Berik Sokak 20 TR - 34310 Avcılar - İstanbul